Thank you for your interest in Salisbury School. The information you provide on the inquiry form helps us learn about your academic, artistic, and athletic interests. Once you have completed the inquiry form, we will send you more information about our school.
Complete an inquiry by clicking on the Salisbury School crest below:
The Salisbury School Admissions Office encourages all candidates to apply on-line. This way you will be able to self-track admissions documents.
For the 2016-2017 school year, candidates can apply using SSAT’s Standard Application Online (SAO).
Click on the SAO logo below:
- Paper applications are available upon request. Please contact an admissions officer or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a copy.
- Salisbury School will accept the TABS application as well.
Application Fee and Payment
- Domestic student $50
- International student $150
- Fee waivers are available; please contact the admissions office directly to inquire about eligibility and the waiver passcode for the online application.
- February 1-All application materials are due (application, essays/writing sample, transcripts, testing, recommendations).
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis afterwards.
- March 10-Admissions and financial aid notification date for completed applications. Candidates are notified electronically and by letter. Please do not ask for early notification; March 10 is the agreed upon notification date for all boarding schools.
- April 10-Students admitted on March 10 are required to notify the School of their decision.
- All information is strictly confidential.