IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO VISIT CAMPUS FOR THE DORM ROOM CLEAN-OUT
- Please collect your books from the dorm and visitwww.salisburybookstore.com before leaving campus to see which books are eligible for buy-back.
- Enter the 13-DIGIT ISBN NUMBER found on the inside flap or back of your textbook into the WEBSITE SEARCH BAR
- Eligible books should be taken with you and shipped back to Ambassador (our Book Supplier) from home (more details below).
2. Consider donating your books to the SWAP SHOP
- Place them in our BOOK DROP BOX LOCATED IN EACH DORM COMMON ROOM
3. If you rented BIOLOGY: EXPLORING LIFE please return it to our BOOK DROP BOX.
- Place Biology: Exploring Life in our BOOK DROP BOX LOCATED IN EACH DORM COMMON ROOM
RETURNING BOOKS FROM HOME
ONE - Please visit www.salisburybookstore.com and click on the BUY-BACK icon.
TWO - Enter the 13-DIGIT ISBN NUMBER found on the inside flap or back of your textbook into the WEBSITE SEARCH BAR to see if you book is eligible to be returned. Add these books to your cart. If you have more than one book, continue to add valid books to your cart until all books have been searched/entered.
If you have more than one book, continue to add valid books to your cart until all books have been searched/entered.
THREE - Once you’ve filled your cart with all your BUY-BACK books, please follow the prompts to enter your SHIPPING and PAYMENT info.
*PLEASE NOTE* You will need to include a PACKING SLIP in your box and DOWNLOAD a shipping label to affix to the box you will return your books in. Please pack books carefully so as not to damage them in transit and reduce your cash return.
THE BUY-BACK IS OPEN NOW!
Once your books are received by Ambassador Books (our Book Supplier), a check for the value of your returned books will be mailed to you within 3-5 weeks to the address you would have entered via the Buy-Back site.
For more information, please contact The Armory at 860-435-5715 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
* For printable instructions, For printable instructions click here.