the Salisbury School campus is CLOSED to all visitors until further notice.
School-related deliveries will be allowed access to campus.
The health and wellness of the Salisbury community, is, as always, our top priority. Below you will find the School's most recent communications regarding the COVID-19 virus. Salisbury School will continue to monitor all recommendations made by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) in addition to consulting regularly with our local department of health and the National Association of Boarding School (NAIS).
Please refer to the CDC website for further details regarding COVID-19.
UPDATED AS OF May 22, 2020
Salisbury has formed a team who meet several times each week to discuss the evolving situation and the potential impacts on our students, faculty and staff.
Our team, led by Headmaster Chandler and Associate Headmaster Bobby Wynne is comprised of leaders from our deans office, campus life, building, grounds and safety, dining services, health center and communications. This group serves to direct protocols, update policies and procedures and identify and plan for potential issues that may impact our ability to provide students with a safe learning environment. In addition to this group, our business management team is also meeting to ensure our resilience regarding the continuity of our operations all across campus in case of business interruptions.
Most importantly, our Academic Team has been working behind the scenes to develop a Distance Learning Plan that will not only meet the needs of our students, but exceed expectations in continuing our emphasis on relational learning .
Salisbury will expand on these efforts as needed, as maintaining the health and well-being of our community is our number one goal.
- How is the school handling distance learning for the Spring Trimester?
- What if my son uses the Rudd Learning Center and a tutor as an academic resource?
- How will advisors continue their role and relationship with students?
- Are accommodations for students with learning differences being considered?
- Are Student Health Services Available Virtually, including the Student Support Team?
- 2020 Spring Trimester Reimbursement Information
- What if I am registered for the SAT or ACT this spring?
- How are Spring Sports effected?
- What steps are you taking to keep COVID-19 from campus?
- Dorm Clean details including dates and sign-ups are posted in the Parent Portal. Please login and access the particulars there.
- Revisit Days scheduled for April 3 and 4 were canceled. Instead, we offer a Virtual Experience complete with campus tours, Q&A Panels with students and faculty and so much more! Please click here to enjoy Salisbury's Virtual Experience.
- We have decided to cancel or postpone our off-campus events planned through May 1, 2020 and suspend advancement staff travel during that time as well.
Sadly, we have made the unfortunate, but necessary decision to postpone Reunion Weekend 2020, which was scheduled to take place May 8-10. Please visit the Reunion 2020 page for further details.