We are excited to welcome both new and returning Knights back to the Hilltop in January! Our work continues to provide for the health and safety of our entire community and to continue Doing Everything Right For Boys. To date we enjoy a COVID-free campus and with the boys backing their social compact to place community first, we expect to keep it that way!
You may expect further details regarding the return to campus in January over the coming weeks.
We are thankful for the patience of our families and their ability to remain nimble as we navigate the year - TOGETHER, WE'VE GOT THIS!
UPDATED AS OF December 29, 2020
Parent Webinar Recording
recorded Tuesday, January 5
Salisbury Leadership discusses the January return to campus protocols.
* We have decided to cancel or postpone our on and off-campus in-person events planned through January 2021 and suspend advancement staff travel during that time as well.
COVID-19 HEALTH POLICY
Click here to access the Salisbury School COVID-19 Health Policy
(Updated as of July 30)
COVID-19 Color Stage framework:
A broad look at our hybrid, BLENDED and distance learning model
Click here to view our outline. Click here to view our Hybrid and Blended Learning Fall Weekly Schedule for 2020-2021. For further details please refer below to the FAQ section and our Distance Learning topic.
- Testing Requirements, sources and details
- Visitor Policy
- Off-campus Travel
- How will the Athletics Program change?
- Steps Salisbury is taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19 on campus
- What will learning look like from campus, from home and in the classroom?
- What is Hybrid learning? What does Blended Learning mean, and more.
- Are masks required and what type is best?
- Is Salisbury School able to offer a remote learning option to students who cannot return to campus due to complications related to COVID-19?
- What happens if my son is ill or is diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Are students able to do their 14-day quarantine in the dorms on campus or must it be off-campus?
- How will advisors continue their role and relationship with students?
- What if my son uses the Rudd Learning Center and a tutor as an academic resource?
- Are accommodations for students with learning differences being considered?
- Are Student Health Services Available Virtually, including the Student Support Team?
- 2020 Spring Trimester Reimbursement Information
- What if I am registered for the SAT or ACT this spring?
- What steps are you taking to keep COVID-19 from campus?
- How are Spring Sports effected?
- Are School sponsored trips still on?
- Are there any restrictions on a student’s eventual return to campus?
- What will happen if my student becomes sick upon return to school?
- How is Salisbury supporting students who are not able to return home for break or have concerns about family members at home?