Schedule of Events
Thursday, May 30, 2019
- 12:30 p.m. Cookout for the Sixth Form, their families, and faculty members
- 1:30 p.m. Graduation Rehearsal – Sixth Form (Chapel with Mr. Chandler)
- Graduation Rehearsal – Fifth Form (Class of 2017 Quadrangle with Mr. Phelps)
- 3:00 p.m. Sixth Form vs. Faculty softball game
- 6:00 p.m. Awards Ceremony in the Class of 2017 Quadrangle (school dress)
- 7:00 p.m. Reception for Sixth Form & Families
- 11:00 p.m. Students leaving campus for dinner are due back for check-in
schedule of events continued...
friday, May 31, 2019
- 8:30 a.m. Sixth Form Photo on Senior Mound
- 10:00 a.m. Baccalaureate service in the Chapel
- 11:00 a.m. Awarding of diplomas and prizes in the Class of 2017 Quadrangle
- 12:30 p.m. Luncheon in the Dining Hall
Visit here for lodging options today, to make your plans.
If you have any questions, please contact Carol Keenan in the Headmaster’s Office at 860-435-5701 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Class of 2020 Dress Code for Graduation
- Navy blue blazer
- Salisbury crest (pin-on; available in The Armory)
- White dress shirt with collar
- White cotton dress trousers - no jeans, cargo pants, etc. no off-white, white only
- Dress shoes - no sneakers, topsiders, hiking boots, etc.
- The Salisbury Class of 2019 Tie will be provided by the School.
In early spring, Salisbury School will host representatives from a local retail shop, Barrington Outfitters. Boys will have the opportunity to be measured and place orders for white pants, blazers, shirts and shoes if needed.
Graduation photographs will be taken by Brian Wilcox of Picture Perfect, Sharon, CT. Photos will be posted on his website a day or two after graduation at www.connecticutphoto.com for orders.
Show your pride for Salisbury School by displaying your diploma. Order a special 15" x 17" frame from Framing Success. It will be mailed directly to your home and diplomas can be easily inserted. To purchase yours visit www.framingsuccess.com.
Please remind your boys that all school rules are in effect throughout the final graduation ceremony.