Join us on the Hilltop for a fun-filled weekend with your son, where you will have the opportunity to connect with your son’s advisor, coach, teachers, dorm parents and fellow Salisbury parents.
During Parents Weekend, you will learn more about life at Salisbury, hear from Acting Head of School Bobby Wynne P’19, meet parents at Form Receptions, take part in the academic awards ceremony, and have the chance to take-in a full slate of home athletic contests, before departing campus for a long weekend with your son.
join us on the Hilltop
October 21-23, 2021!
We are looking forward to hosting our families on the Hilltop. In advance of the weekend, we'd like to bring your attention to a few safety measures in place to ensure a fun-filled, informative and safe event.
Please REGISTER for the weekend below. If you are unable to attend, please contact your son's advisor to arrange for alternative conference options.
Details regarding the scheduling of your son's conferences with teachers will be available soon. In advance, we ask that you please register for the weekend below.
- Salisbury is a vaccinated campus and we need our visitors to be vaccinated, too. We ask that you please bring documentation of completed vaccination or a negative COVID test (performed within 72- hours of arrival) to the Registration Desk.
- Group gatherings such as Form Receptions will be held outdoors.
- We will present an abbreviated Convocation in the Quad, weather permitting.
- Per State of CT mandate, masking is required in ALL campus buildings, including during faculty conferences. We strongly encourage outdoor masking when social distancing is compromised.
- Campus buildings are only accessible for parents and guardians participating in conferences. Restrooms are open for all guests.
- Fully vaccinated students may leave campus on Saturday afternoon per Deans' Office protocols.
How to sign-up for
Faculty Conferences using the pickAtime app
If you used pickAtime for this year's Fall Registration, please enter your email address and password that you created. If you have forgotten your password, please select the Forgot Password button, a new password will be emailed to you.
If you need to create an account:
- Enter your email address (must be the one we have on file)
- Click Login/Create Account
- Fill in the required fields and register.
Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you which teacher corresponds to which color, and the times increase as you go down the page. (Note: you will not see all of the teachers at your school, just the set of teachers that your son has classes with.)
- Click on a square to book that time
- Click "Create Appointment"
- Repeat until you have a time with each teacher
- Please double book your Advisor appointment. This will be the only teacher you can see for 20 minutes.
At any time you can click on "printable schedule" and print the resulting web page to get a hard copy of your schedule. You will also have the option to email your schedule to yourself.
If you want to make changes to your schedule, you can log in at any time with the email address and password you used to create your account.
- Click on “Your Schedule” to display and hide your appointments. There will be links to change the time or cancel the appointment.
- To cancel your appointment from the desktop select the "Your Schedule" option and then select the Cancel button next to your appointment.
- To cancel your appointment from a mobile phone select the green menu option to the left of your name. Then select the green Your Schedule option to see your appointments. You will need to scroll to the right-hand side to see the Cancel button.
* Please note that pickAtime scheduling for faculty conferences closes on Tuesday, October 19 - be sure to schedule your conferences before then.
If you are unable to attend, please contact your son's advisor to arrange for alternative conference options.
dining and lodging
Nearby towns such as Canaan, Falls Village and Lakeville, CT, as well as Millerton, NY and Sheffield and Great Barrington, MA, host a range of dining options from fast food to fine cuisine.
Please visit your favorite travel site to choose accommodations.
We are also well-known among New England’s all-boys boarding schools for our dining hall, which boasts a farm-to-table philosophy that draws heavily on local ingredients.
Several hotels and bed and breakfasts in nearby towns offer a variety of places to stay if you’re visiting our boys’ boarding high school from far out of town or for a tour, Parents Weekend or Reunion Weekend. Be advised, however, that lodging can fill up quickly during these special events, so be sure to book your room well in advance.